Directions to Princes Street Suites
How to Reach Princes Street Suites
From Edinburgh Airport...
1. Head south on Eastfield Rd. Go through 1 roundabout.
2. Slight left to merge onto A8/Glasgow Rd. Continue to follow A8. Go through 1 roundabout until you get to Haymarket.
3. Turn right at Torphichen St.
4. Turn left at B700/Morrison St & continue on this road, becoming Bread St.
5. Continue straight on, on W Port down to the famous Grassmarket area.
6. Turn right at Cowgatehead.
7. Continue on Cowgate for short while then;
8. Turn left onto Blair St.
9. Turn right at Hunter Square.
10. Turn left at A7/South Bridge and follow down to North Bridge (A7)
11. At the end of North Bridge, turn right at the A1/A8/Waterloo Pl junction.
12. Continue to follow A1 and the Princes Street Suites is on your Right
Alternatively let someone else worry about directions and take a taxi, or you can take the number 100 bus straight to the centre of town.
Waverley Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. See Princes Street Suites location to Waverley Station on the map
For up to date rail information and rail travel to Edinburgh please see the following sources:
On street parking is available on Waterloo Place during Mon – Sat 8.30am – 6.30pm and priced at £2.00 per hour with a maximum stay of 4 hours (at other times parking is free).
Further along on Regent Road (past St Andrews House) on street parking is available during Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm and priced at £1.20 per hour with a maximum stay of 4 hours (at other times parking is free)
Guests can also enjoy a discounted parking rate at the APCOA Car Park on New Street with 25% off standard prices. Cards are validated at reception. For more information on up to date pricing please visit the APOCA website.
Once you're here, Edinburgh is best enjoyed on foot and by public transport.